Calculate Shipping Cost!
Most deliveries range from $1.25 to $1.50 per mile from 31533 zip code to your doorstep. To acquire an exact price, please contact a third-party shipper for a firm quote and to arrange the delivery of your trailer. Listed below are a few third party shippers to consider. We do not handle this part. All trailers must be paid in full before leaving our facility.
Drive or Ship?
Brothers Trailers operates as a volume dealer that saves you money. We have 3 locations that stock trailers, and that is in Douglas, Georgia – Tampa FL & Orlando, FL. For the absolute best price you must drive to Douglas, Georgia to pick up your new trailer. You can also have it shipped to you or one of our locations. Sometimes shipping it to one of our stores closer to you on a truck is better than your doorstep.
Trailer Shipping Company Information
Brothers Trailers does not operate a shipping company. Listed below is the contact info of a few 3rd party shipping companies which can deliver your trailer.
Note: We do not accept a credit card payoff if you’re hiring a 3rd party shipper. You must pay with a cashier’s check or bank wire. Only customers picking up in person can pay with a credit card. Credits cards add 3% for cash discount removal.
Williams Trucking: 912-381-5243
Hiring any shipper is at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any delays or any damages that may occur once the trailer is out of our possession.
Tips for Hiring a Delivery Company
- Do not pay the delivery fee in advance.
- We do not load trailers on flatbeds, nor do we have a loading dock. Trailers must face forward.
- Make sure the shipper provides you with a copy of its insurance policy.
- Ask for driver’s phone number so you can arrange a time to meet.
- Send the driver a copy of your order to verify the trailer is correct.
- Have the driver check for loose items (spare tires) before leaving.
- When your trailer arrives, inspect it carefully for damage before paying.
- You and the driver are responsible for checking your trailer.
- Damages during shipping are the responsibility of the shipper.
- The driver will give you the title and paperwork.
- Make sure any loose items are in the trailer before paying the driver.
- Customers must negotiate missing spare tires with the shipper.
- Warranty & Trailer issues are covered by the manufacturer of your trailer.
- We recommend if purchasing a custom trailer to come in person to inspect your trailer.